A leading Nacoss Gold Security Installer is looking for a Senior Supervisor/Technical Manager.
• Installation Supervisors (Project managers)
• Senior & Project engineers
• Installation Engineers
• Trainees & ApprenticesJob Duties;
• Direct Line management of the Installation departments engineering teams
• Providing technical support for compliance purposes
• Liaison with internal departments
• NSI Product Audit and compliance
• Health & Safety Audit and compliance for the installation
• Identifying training needs and ensuring training is delivered to engineering staffKey Tasks
• Day to day Management of supervisors / project managers and senior engineers with line management responsibility of the engineering teams.
• Identifying training and development needs and ensuring these are delivered to the engineering teams within the installation departments.
• Providing technical support and updates for engineering teams including subcontractors
• Carrying out product audit and assessment of engineers in line with national guidelines and industry standards
• Providing technical support to sales and other internal departments to ensure engineering compliance is met
• Regular liason with the training academy and involvement in producing engineering training guidelines
• Providing support or project management of large installations where deemed necessary.
• Develop engineering processes that improve productivity
• Quality assurance and control of third party suppliers
• Ensuring Health & Safety training is carried out in line with National guidelines and that this is scheduled in and co-ordinatedQualifications/ Experience/Knowledge:
• Registered CSCS/ ECS or SPA card holder of a relevant grade.
• UK Full Driving Licence
• Experience in a site engineer capacity, including all aspects of project delivery, process development and delivery
• Principle Contractor duties on CDM Notifiable Projects
• Experience in working both independently and in a team-orientated, collaborative environment
• Experience of Integrated security solutions; to include Intruder , CCTV & Access controlDesirable
• NVQ Level 3 Site Management qualification.
• IOSH Managing Safely Qualification.
• Health & Safety 1st aider (3 day course)
• NSI product audit trained
• At least 10 years experience in a senior or supervisory capacity.
• Working towards a National assessors training qualification
This role will be officed based in Crawley, attending site meetings arcross the Southern region. The candidate can live anywhere from the South Coast up to South London as long as they can get to the office.£35-£36,500 basic with an OTE of £40-£45k, car or £400 allowance, private pension & health care, 20 days holiday + bank holidays with an extra day up to 25 days.
Please apply to Security Fire Recruitment