A Kent based Security Systems company is looking for an experienced engineer ideally based in Kent, Surrey or South East London.
• Salary – 28 – 39K
• Overtime / call out payments – To be explained
• Pension contribution
• Commercial Vehicle – Within one year old
• New Mobile phone / phone allowance
• New tools / ladders
• New ECS UniformJob Description -
1. To install and maintain security systems in accordance with current regulatory organisations to which ECS Systems Ltd complies i.e. Nacoss/NSI, BSI, ACPO, H&SE. To ensure that all systems conform to the required standards of both ECS Systems Ltd and the aforementioned organisations. This includes installations of new systems and upgrading existing systems.
2. To liaise with your line managers in regard to all installation and maintenance matters. To assist in the smooth running of all security installations and related works.
3. To provide comprehensive end user training as necessary.
4. To assist in providing full and comprehensive up to date site and office records / manuals and to liaise with administrative staff accordingly.
5. To report all favourable and unfavourable comments relating to equipment in use and to investigate, and keep up to date and report on new technology in consultation with the Department Head.
6. To ensure that all equipment used, returned or rejected etc is documented in accordance with ECS Systems Ltd stock control procedures.
7. To provide out of normal working hours emergency service cover for ECS Systems Ltd maintained clients, at a frequency as determined by the department manager.
8. To provide sales support in the form of assisting on site visits, system design, labour calculations and technical guidance with all security system designs.
9. To provide care of all company vehicles and other equipment used by yourself including: mobile phone, laptop and company credit card.
10. To assist with administration works i.e. invoicing, completion of daily job sheets on phone/pda and updating of specifications.
Please call Security Fire Recruitment ASAP!