A large Nacoss Gold Security Installer is looking for a Security Alarm Service Engineer to be based in Taunton
• To attend & undertake periodic maintenance of Security Systems and reactive call outs.
• The successful candidates will attend sites and undertake periodic maintenance of security alarm and detection systems and carry out necessary fault finding on client sites.
• First time fix mentality and metholodgy
• To meet predefined target times for periodic inspections and SLA’s
• Clear and concise communication with the service desk regarding customer issues
• All paperwork/electronic reporting to the service desk carried out promptly
• To present a professional appearance at all times.
The job will also have a call out rota which will be 1 in 5 weeks, overitme will be available, company vehicle, fuel card, private pension, private health care, 21 days hoiday with an additional day every year you are with the company to a maximum of 25 days plus bank holidays.
The company offer ongoing career development and internal job opportunities.