Required to carry out engineering/maintenance tasks as allocated by the Regional Service Supervisor on all makes of sprinkler systems to cover the London / South East area as well as some UK wide travel.
• Carry out engineering/maintenance tasks as allocated by the Regional Service Supervisor on all makes of Sprinkler Systems within the UK.
• Understand fire panels and isolations
• Carry out checks and flow tests on fire pumps
• Take part in an on call rota for Out of Hours Emergencies.
What we are looking for
• Considerable experience of Fire Sprinkler Systems.
• Experience of working within a customer facing role with the ability to build strong customer relationships.
• Excellent communication / customer facing skills.
Ability to work on own initiative, but also contribute to an effective team.
A great opportunity to earn £38k plus, pension, 28 days holiday and company vehicle.