Due to continued year on year business growth an exciting opportunity has arisen within my clients team for a Fire and Security System Sales Consultant operating in the North West. If you are looking for a business that has a great culture and values every member of staff, then this is an opportunity not to be missed.
The company are an independent NSI NACOSS Gold Approved, along with our BAFE accreditation.
In addition to a passion for exceeding our customer expectations, there is an inclusive and supportive culture within the team, where your contribution will be valued, and achievements rewarded.
You will report to our Sales Manager and as a System Sales Consultant you will play a key role in the development of our continued business growth. Whilst industry experience is not essential as full training will be given you will provide a consultative service to establish clients’ needs. This will include client’s specific requirements and able to present in a professional manner the best solution. Whilst you will receive inbound enquiries, you will also be expected to proactively seek out new business opportunities to support the business expansion. The role will be to visit small to medium size commercial companies, Local Authorities, Housing Associations, Retail & Leisure sectors, and generating new business for both fire & security systems whilst marketing and promoting new solutions.
As a System Sales Consultant, your responsibilities and duties will include although not be limited to:
• Provide input into implementing sales strategies with the Sales & Marketing Team to ensure sales, profit and margin targets are achieved.
• Management of own diary to enable efficient workload and to respond to assigned sales leads and appointments in a timely manner, to maximise the opportunity of sales activities.
• Consistently achieve budgeted sales targets and margins. Target to be agreed.
• To represent the company in a professional manner at all times and exceed the customer expectation’s in meeting their needs.
• Take responsibility for own personal development ensuring up to date knowledge is maintained in areas such as product range, legislative changes, effective sales techniques.
• Preparation, management and reporting of Key Performance Indicators with weekly activity reports and monthly forecast information relating to targeted activity and opportunities.
• Ensure compliance in line with company Health & Safety Policy Statement.
To be considered for this System Sales Consultant role you will have the following experience, qualifications, skills, knowledge and attributes:
• Full UK driving licence
• Be able to demonstrate a successful sales history and knowledge of the sales process (finding out needs, presenting solutions, overcoming objections and closing sales.
• Have strong communications and presentation skills (both written & verbal)
• Have total commitment to customer service and after sales care
• Able to collate information and present quotations
• Good time management skills, ensuring that deadlines are met and arranging your own workload (including paperwork and records)
• Good working knowledge of Word/Excel/Outlook
Proven experience within the fire protection and security systems sector with face to face client interaction skills.