Fire and Security Service Engineer
A family run business are one of the biggest and oldest in Greater Manchester, we have over 40 years’ experience in the Security industry we are focusing on stability and growth for our company and are looking for a service technician who has a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Fire and Security industry and someone who is driven and willing to be part of our ever-growing team of technicians.
The following criteria is essential for the Fire & Security Engineer:
• Strong communication skills
• Presentable, punctual and with good time management skills
• Is able to self-manage their workload
• Adaptable to the changes of the industry
• Understandings of the reactive nature of our industry
• Work with other members of our team and also as an individual
• Strong work ethics and attitudes
• Any certification relating to the security industry (that the individual possesses) to be provided/advised
• Understanding of the British Standards relating to Fire alarms and Intruder alarms
• Experience in servicing, fault finding/repairing, installing and commissioning a multitude of Fire alarm systems (both conventional and addressable) such as but not limited to the following; Advanced, C Tec, Protec, Hotchiki, Morley, Gent, Kentec.
• Experience in servicing, fault finding/repairing, installing and commissioning Intruder Alarms such as but not limited to the followings; Texecom, Risco, Scantronic, Galaxy
• Able to carry out fault finding/repairing and commissioning small works on the above systems/panels.
• Competent at servicing, fault finding/repairing and installing; fire extinguishers, access control, gates and barriers, emergency lights, Nurse call and CCTV systems.
• Must be able to go on our emergency callout rota which is currently 1 week in 6
Fire and Security Servicing technician role:
• Approximately £26-28k per annum (paid in 12 monthly instalments)
• Opportunities to work overtime
• 28 days holiday (including all bank holidays)
• Company vehicle provided (van)
• An opportunity to grow with the company and to also improve the individual’s current skill sets
• Opportunity to progress within the company
• Training to be provided
• Automatic enrolment to our company pension scheme
Please apply if you are looking for a Fire and Security service engineer job!