Major Projects Area Sales Manager
Based in the North of England
Reporting to: - General Manager - Sales
The role of Major Projects Executive is a highly significant one as we continue our development and reputation in the marketplace for delivering high quality innovation in a cutting-edge integrated environment.
The primary objective of this role is to proactively identify, prospect and secure new integrated major projects across the key fire and security disciplines. Your main responsibilities will be for sourcing and developing new business opportunities whilst at the same time maximising opportunities from the existing customer base across the North of England.The role requires a high level of determination and dedication, together with a knowledge and proven track record of designing, and delivering major integrated solutions both directly to end users and via contractors. Resilience and a strong desire to succeed are other important attributes in this demanding yet rewarding role. Good organisational and planning skills, attention to detail, excellent communications skills and the ability to persuade and close business are all key requirements for this role.
Goals and Objectives
Proactively research, identify and secure major project new business opportunities Maintain a regular liaison with identified key Influencers, customers and prospects Ensure that CRM records (inc Diaries) are maintained promptly and accurately Meet or exceed Sales Installation OV Targets. Meet or exceed Recurring Revenue Targets. Always ensure the highest standards of customer care in line with QSP
- Responsible for identifying new major project business opportunities.
- Ensure optimum cross-selling activity of all related Fire & Security products.
- Maintain accurate records within SalesForce for all customer/influencer activity
- Provide reliable and accurate sales forecasts and pipeline reports.
- Accurately complete the necessary documentation regarding any spec/design in accordance with the required standards and codes of practice.
- Liaise with all relevant internal departments as necessary.
- Ensure adherence to all Company Policies and Procedures.
- Effective and efficient territory planning
Measurement - Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
- Meet or exceed individual sales targets
- Meet or exceed individual monthly quote output targets for number and value based upon conversion rate
- Meet or exceed individual monthly influencer liaison activity targets
A great career opportunity with a basic salary of £38,000 plus a car, commission, health care, pension etc